You may experience “love at first leaf” when you first lay eyes on this layered pink show-off. Most likely, you will fall for the prominent pink stripes that perfectly radiate from the center of the glossy leaf. If you want this plant to love you back, give it extra humidity, and keep it with other indoor plants that love the company. This member of the group, commonly called a Prayer Plant, is also a fabulous air-purifying houseplant!
Visit our in-depth Calathea Plant Care Guide for more care tips!
Learn what to do when you receive your plants in this easy-to-follow Unboxing Guide!
- Light: Low to Bright Indirect
- Water: Medium to High
- Temperature: Average
- Humidity: Above Average
- Pet Friendly: Yes
For tips on plant care click here.
- Mini6”-8” in height measured from bottom of 3” diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Small6"-9" in height measured from bottom of 4" diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Large11"-15" in height measured from bottom of 6" diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Extra Large21”-29” in height measured from bottom of 8” diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)