Improve your mood with some green splashed with sunbeams! This lush vining indoor plant can climb, transforming its space into a golden-green cascade. The Pothos Golden, also known as Money Plant, is an excellent choice for your office home because it is beautiful and easy to keep healthy. This easy-care plant needs water and low to medium light to look its best. This plant is toxic if ingested. Keep away from pets and small children. It may also cause skin irritation.
Visit our in-depth Plant Care Guide for the Pothos Golden for more care tips!
Learn what to do when you first receive your plants in this easy-to-follow Unboxing Guide!
- Light: Low to Bright Indirect
- Water: Medium
- Temperature: Average
- Humidity: Average
- Pet Friendly: No
For tips on plant care click here.
- Mini4"-6" in height measured from bottom of 3" diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Small6"-8" in height measured from bottom of 4" diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Large11"-15" in height measured from bottom of 6" diameter grow pot (sizes may vary)
- Extra Large4"-7" vine length range in a 8" diameter grow pot hanging basket